bold what applies to you
- i have blonde hair and blue eyes
- i have red hair and hazel eyes
- i’m very tall
- my hair is really curly
- i have brown hair and blue or green eyes
- i have freckles
- i have black hair and brown eyes
- i have dimple/s
- i wear contact lenses
- i tan easily
- i have small eyelashes
- i paint my nails
Clothes / Accessory / Make-up:
- i hate wearing flip-flops
- i don’t have converse
- i wear foundation every day
- i have stretch marks / tattoos
- i love wearing head bands
- i hate wearing mascara
- i have at least one pair of vans
- i hate sweaters
- i love wearing high heels
- i own brown eyeliner
- i love skirts/dresses
- i own at least 3 pairs of jeans
- i often wear scarves
- i never wear necklaces
Family / Country:
- i’m the oldest child
- i have an older brother
- i’m from South America
- i know how to swear in more than two languages
- one (or more) of my parents is from another country
- i have a younger sister
- i have siblings that live in Asia
- i’m an orphan
- i have family that live in Australia
- i know two or more languages
School / Job:
- i’m in high school
- i love history
- i have/had a teacher that is great at explaining and actually teaching
- i got fired
- i know what i want to do in the future
- i don’t do an extracurricular activity
- i learn more than one language
- i love maths
- i already have a job
- my grades are almost never excellent/very good
- i want to go to college/university
- i want to be professional athlete / writer / artist
- broken a bone
- ridden a motorcycle
- a best friend
- a favorite song
- sung in the shower
- punched / slapped somebody
- told somebody they are pretty
- my own room
- a star crush
- kissed a boy/ a girl
- online best friends
- spent whole night without sleeping
- girlfriend / boyfriend
I’m afraid of:
- insects/ snakes
- people disliking me
- somebody yelling at me
- somebody finding out a secret about me
- my favorite character dying
- stormy weather
- having to talk in front of people
- kissing somebody
- small rooms
- sleeping until 12pm
- fluffy blankets
- swimming / diving
- watching movies
- channing tatum
- hot chocolate
- baking / cooking
- harry potter
- cold showers
- my hair
- my wardrobe
Easy A is too funny to cope
This film is the best omg
Every time she says she has a complete lack of allure I laugh and then cry because Emma Stone.
this is our generations high school movie
Fucking love this movie
Pawel Kuczynski’s satirical art. Take a moment to look at these properly.
This guy is not even slightly in the area of fucking around
poster remake | the breakfast club
"I saw this elderly gentleman dining by himself, with an old picture of a lady in front of him. I though maybe I could brighten his day by talking to him.
As I had assumed, she was his wife. But I didn’t expect such an interesting story. They met when they were both 17. They dated briefly, then lost contact when he went to war and her family moved. But he said he thought about her the entire war. After his return, he decided to look for her. He searched for her for 10 years and never dated anyone. People told him he was crazy, to which he replied “I am. Crazy in love”. On a trip to California, he went to a barber shop. He told the barber how he had been searching for a girl for ten years. The barber went to his phone and called his daughter in. It was her! She had also been searching for him and never dated either.
He proposed immediately and they were married for 55 years before her death 5 years ago. He still celebrates her birthday and their anniversary. He takes her picture with him everywhere and kisses her goodnight.
Some inspiring things he said;
"I was a very rich man. Not with money, but with love"
"I never had a single argument with my wife, but we had lots of debates"
"People are like candles. At any moment a breeze can blow it out, so enjoy the light while you have it."
"Tell your wife that you love her everyday. And be sure to ask her, have I told you that I love you lately?"
Be sure to talk to the elderly. Especially strangers. You may think that you will brighten their day, but you may be surprised that they can actually brighten yours.”
This is beautiful.
this is wonderful and amazing and one of the reasons i volunteer with old people
That they all have a power beyond his own, a power
beyond the reach of any magic, is a truth he has never grasped.
- Why did you never tell me?
- I wanted to, but…
- You’d have chopped my head off.
my soul hurts
imagine being twenty-one and walking into your best friend’s house and finding him dead on the floor and he was twenty-one and just had a baby and knowing in your heart that there’s more carnage and you’re twenty-one finding his wife dead and blankly staring at twenty-one and then here’s this baby this precious thing still in his crib crying amongst the wreckage and you pick him up and cradle him in your arms and realize that he’s the most important thing and you’re twenty-one and twelve years later after having your happiness torn from you 4380 days in a row 105120 hours in a row 6307200 minutes in a row but what happiness do you have honestly because all you can think of is twenty-one and james and lily and it’s my fault it’s my fault it’s all my fault
I know these will all be stories someday. And our pictures will become old photographs. We’ll all become somebody’s mom or dad. But right now these moments are not stories. This is happening.